CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Clothespins & Twine

I've been wanting to string some twine around my room to hang my photos on for absolute ages. I finally bought the supplies and printed my photos off. the only problem is that I have waaaay too many pictures I want hung up. I had such a hard time choosing, but I'm so glad I finally got it all put together because I love it! Now I finally have a way to display all my pictures from my travels and just life in general. Putting it together was super easy to do. All it took were some clear Command hooks (The kind that are removable and don't damage the walls), a roll of twine, and some mini clothespins. Add some of your favorite photographs and you're good to go! This whole thing got me thinking about other ways I could apply this concept. I've been in dire need of some way to organize my hats, since my hat collection has recently grown. I didn't like the idea of shoving them all into a box and stuffing that in my closet, so I tried a different approach. I strung up some twine in my closet and used some full sized clothespins from our clothesline to hang my hats on. Super easy, and super quick! It doesn't look half bad either. Although I couldn't hang my big sunhat on it because it was too big and heavy. I'm sure there are many other things you could do with this idea. If you have light enough purses and bags, it could work maybe. 







What do you think? Do you like this idea of organizing and displaying things? 



Keep Smiling, 

2 comments:

Unknown

love your little hat hanger! very clever!

Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
Let me know! :-)
- Janine
http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

Christina

Thank you!

I took a look at you blog and loved it :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...