CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 18 || Something A Little More Old Fashioned

I watched the movie Sabrina starring Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart for the first time, and realized that I actually really do like old movies. The lack of color never really seems to bother me, and there's something so classic and timeless about them. Of course they appeal to me, being the hopeless romantic that I am. They make falling in love seem so simple. I wish I could step back in time and attend an extravagant party at a beautiful estate, fall in love, and live happily ever after. 


I thought this post called for something a little more classic and romantic. This song will always remind me of The Parent Trap movie, and I'll always love it. 

L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole


Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...