CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Things I've Gotten Used To


  • Walking everywhere
  • People trying to imitate my accent 
  • The fact that I even have an accent
  • Journaling
  • Spiders everywhere (I didn't even think it was possible for me to get used to them)
  • Living with strangers. It's crazy how close we've become in such a short amount of time.
  • People not smiling back at me. Apparently it's strange to be friendly here haha.
  • Driving on the left side of the road (Don't worry I don't mean myself driving, just in general)
  • People drinking around the clock
  • Being around people from so many different countries
  • Seeing taxis and red buses everywhere I go
  • Questions about America
  • Living with guys
  • Cooking for myself
  • British accents
  • A life without texting
  • The education system over here
  • Carrying an umbrella around
  • The time difference
  • Independence



Keep Smiling, 

3 comments:

Melissa.

I just want to say that I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and we say hello and smile to everyone we know! So not all the UK is like that, I hate when I go across the water and they aren't the same, it's very rude! I also hate having to always go out with a hood on my jacket because rain is possible at all times!

http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

Christina

I think most of the time people are just caught off guard. I'm sure it's not like that everywhere :) I have met some really friendly people though, so I'm not trying to stereotype or anything. Also, I definitely know the feeling of planning an outfit around a hood!

Melissa.

Haha, since I'm from here I'm giving myself permission to stereotype! :) My dad lives in Cambridge and I think the people are crazy. I would always smile if I saw a baby, but people look at me as if I'm about to try and steal them! I'm glad you seem to be enjoying your time here :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...