CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Caved...

Today the unthinkable happened. I caved and made a twitter account. I'm not exactly sure why, but I used to be pretty against the whole twitter concept. I think it was just because it was so hyped up, and I tend to get really sick of things if everybody else is going crazy over it. Anyway, now I kind of like the idea of posting the random thoughts that pop into my head. 



P.S. Today on iTunes you can stream the entire new One Direction album for free before it actually comes out, and may I just say that it is really good! If you like them, go on and take a listen. You won't regret it!
Also, happy election day! The anticipation of finding out who the next president will be is killing me! 

Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...