CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 24, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 24 || Old Faithful

I've titled this post 'Old Faithful' because this nail polish has been just that. I've had it for absolute ages. It's really really old, but is still going strong. It hasn't gotten gloopy or dried up at all and dries the exact same shade as it is when it is wet. It's an Avon nail artist paint, but it doesn't say the color, and I'm sure they don't even make it anymore. It is still one of my favorites nonetheless. I'm regretting the polka dots on the accent nail though...

Bad - The Cab

This song is another old faithful. Even though it's technically not that old, I never get sick of listening to it. It also happened to come on while I was typing this post. 

Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...