CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 25 || Skyline

This post is double cheating because since it's 1:21 a.m. it's technically not the 25th anymore, and I also posted two pictures. I just couldn't decide which was better. I'm aware that they are both bad quality, but they were taken from a moving car. I had a great day in the cities today at a personal shower we hosted for my sister. I'd never heard of a personal shower until my oldest sister was engaged. Apparently it's just an excuse to give the bride-to-be lingerie haha. I don't think it's very common anymore, but it must have been the big thing when my mom and her sisters got married. My oldest sister was the first granddaughter to get married on my mom's side of the family, and we've made it a tradition for every girl who has been married since. 

Since this post is all about marriage and wedded bliss, I thought I should include the quintessential happy romantic comedy song. It pretty much captures the mood of my family and sums up the day we had. 

This Will Be - Natalie Cole

Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...