CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 9, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 9 || Tea Time

With the exception of many tea parties with my grandma and sisters when I was younger, I've never been much of a tea person. I guess I just don't have the patience for hot beverages. There's also the fact that I'm allergic to the only kind of tea I actually liked. Recently I've been giving it another chance, and the kind I had today was really quite nice. It was called "Candy Cane Lane" and it was like Christmas in a cup. I know it's a little out of season, but being the Christmas lover that I am, I couldn't resist.
I've recently found this song, and find it so catchy and addicting. It's the kid of song you find yourself unintentionally bobbing your head and wiggling your shoulders to. I love finding new songs that are so easy to listen to over and over! I'm actually a little surprised that it is the top single on iTunes at the moment. 

Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke Feat. T.I. & Pharrell


Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...