CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Classy Evening Outing

I mentioned in my last post that I spent the day yesterday at a bridal shower for my sister. My aunt hosted it at the University Club in St. Paul where she is a member. I've been to the club several times before, but have never gotten a chance to photograph it. The lighting is rubbish in these photos, but it still shows the quaintness of the place. I think the reason I love it so much is partly based on the location (I could look at all of the swanky houses on Summit Ave. all day, and I love the city), but it also reminds me a lot of England (which I miss terribly). I've heard it used to be a favorite hangout for F. Scott Fitzgerald, and that's pretty cool too. I got to spend the evening with some of my most favorite people while we sat on the terrace eating yummy food, and sipping delicious drinks. This is where the similarities to England end. Since I am still underage, I didn't get my own glass of champagne haha. We had a lovely time, and I can't wait until I get to go back! 











I'm a little disappointed I didn't get a picture of the decks and pool.

Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...