CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 11 || Memory Lane

I know this is horrible quality, but I didn't have time to figure out the scanner at the moment. I've been really wanting to go back to Disneyland lately, which has led me to reminisce about the last time I was there. I was looking through old photos trying to find some from that time, but we have boxes and boxes of old pictures, and I didn't want to go through them all. I did find some great shots from years ago though, like this one, that made me chuckle. P.S. I'm the one in the middle. 

Man in the Mirror has always been my favorite Michael Jackson song, and this cover by Noah is amazing. 

Man in the Mirror - only1noah

Also, if you haven't seen his version of Sexy and I Know it, you must. I like it much better than the original. 

Keep Smiling,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...