CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 1 || A Chance Encounter


I thought I'd take part in Louise's challenge for the month of June. Basically, the idea is to take a picture of something in your life every day. Since I love gaining more insight into how other people spend their time, and just like looking at photos in general, I thought this was a neat little challenge! I can't promise something interesting every day, and posting every day for 30 days straight may be somewhat of a challenge in itself, but I'm willing to give it a shot. 


The view from an upstairs window of my house that I couldn't let NOT be caught on camera


Keep Smiling,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...