CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

Screen shot of the announcement on my Bloglovin' page

So as you've probably heard, Google reader is closing down on Monday. The solution? bloglovin'. I have a brief post about this from earlier this month, but I just want to be sure nobody loses their blog readers or the blogs they read themselves. I put off the entire Bloglovin' thing for as long as possible because I felt the task was too daunting, and I never felt up to it. However, I was completely wrong because the entire process is literally soo simple. Don't let that stop you! Plus, time is running out to get everything settled. For some reason I was under the impression that I would have to individually follow every single blog I read via bloglovin'. That is not the case. It's super easy! I installed a button on the sidebar of my blog that will let you follow my blog on bloglovin' and lead you to the site. If you enjoy my blog, please click it if you want to continue reading it in the future. 



Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...