CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 12 || Workin' It Out

I have been making an effort to live a healthier lifestyle this summer. This includes eating more healthy and not living such a sedentary lifestyle. During the school year, I hardly have time to concentrate on my health, which is terrible. I spend most of my time on school work, and when I'm finally finished with that I'm just so tired. I have been doing various exercises, including using these weights, jump roping, and biking. 
This is a good song that gets me pumped up to pump some iron. The only problem with listening to music while I work out though is that I always seem to have to go in time to the music. 

C'mon, C'mon - One Direction

Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...