CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 15, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 15 || Just Another Day

Just Enjoying the sunshine on the hammock. I had a job interview earlier today (fingers crossed!), then my sister and her husband came for a visit. We grilled delicious food that I unfortunately forgot to take a picture of. Thus, you are stuck with this awkward picture of my feet (the left one is still swollen from Thursdays incident) and legs. However, I am loving having neon polish on my toes! 

I've been loving Miley's new song. It's really catchy, and me being someone whose never really been a fan of her voice, she doesn't sound too bad. 

We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus


Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...