CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 13, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 13 || Well, I tried to eat more healthy...

I had a fun day out with my mom and sister today. We did some shopping and had some delicious ice cream. After posting about being more healthy yesterday, I feel a bit guilty about posting about ice cream today. However, it was worth it. I did have an unfortunate incident on the exercise bike this morning, and I'm starting to think exercising is not my thing. But I don't give up that easily, even if my foot is now shredded, swollen, and throbbing with pain haha. That's besides the point. I was suppose to be talking about ice cream! The Cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery is the best, and with brownie chunks in it, it's almost to die for! 

Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse


Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...