CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 27, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 27 || Makeup Galore

A Snapshot of most of the products I'll be hauling up North with me tomorrow. I left a few things out like shampoo/conditioner and some lotions. Also, I have a "What's in my beach bag" post planned that includes some sun necessities. I know it's quite a lot for one week, and I probably won't even wear most of the makeup since it's just not practical for swimming and being in the sun. It's mostly just family and a few close friends who will see me anyway. 

Love Like Woe - The Ready Set 

Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...