CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 16, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 16 || Happy Father's Day

Today was such a sunny, beautiful day, and we were going to finally take our boat out for the first time this summer. Unfortunately there were just too many people at the lake and no good place to park our car with the boat trailer attached, so we returned home. Not before I managed to snap this pic! I love sailboats and always wish I could learn how to sail. It's one of the things on my Bucket List


I heard this song on and episode of One Tree Hill that I recently watched. I'm only on season two, and so far I like it! I know I've heard the song before I heard on on the show, and it's really bothering me because I can't remember where. Anyway, I do remember that I liked it, and I'm glad I found it again. 

Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...