CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 28, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 28 || Flamingo in the Garden

It may seem a little tacky to have a plastic flamingo in your garden, but ours appears every year. My sister loves flamingos and received them as a gift one year. My dad has stuck them in the yard every spring since. Just another reason for our neighbors to think we're crazy...

This picture would look a lot better if the rabbits hadn't eaten all the tulips off their stems. 

Anyone remember this song from back in the day? It's been stuck in my head all day. 

Jumpin, Jumpin - Destiny's Child

Oh, I nearly forgot, It's my blog's birthday today! It seems so weird that it was already a year ago when my sleep-deprived self set this little thing up! 

Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...