CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 3, 2013

30 Day Snap No. 3 || An Unexpected Package

Nothing too exciting today. The second half of a Target order I recently placed arrived a day early.




I watched the Moulin Rouge last night, and remembered how much I love that movie! It's so funny, and just the right amount of weird. From the costumes to the songs I love it all. And of course, Christian is so handsome and delicious. I've known all the songs long before I  had ever seen the movie, since my mom had the soundtrack. I think I probably know every word. Enjoy!

Come What May - Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman



Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...