CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Back from a Relaxing Week at the Lake

I got back from my weeklong vacation up north yesterday, and I am still pretty exhausted. It's weird how laying about in he sun for a week can have that affect on you. I had a great time with my family and the various visitors we had during the week. It's always a great time, and many memories were made. I ate way too much food, and got way too much sun, but it was all worth it. (I definitely need to get back into the swing of exercising though. Especially since the bridesmaid dresses for my sister's wedding should be arriving any day now. I'm scared to try mine on!)

We take the same vacation every two years on the week of the Fourth of July. My family has a timeshare on the lake, and we like to bring our boat with us. This was the first time ever that we've been able to get the boat out every day. The weather was amazing! Sunny and not too hot. Although the water was a tad bit cold for swimming, but once you got used to it it was fine. The lake is so big that it never really warms up like most others. The size of the lake is the main reason I love it so much. It's the biggest lake we've ever had our boat on. I can't even see the other side when I'm looking across it, which makes it feel more ocean-like. It's just a blue horizon. The great thing about being there for Independence Day is that the fireworks look great from on the water. Plus, there are always multiple displays all around the lake. It's pretty amazing. 

I of course took tons of photos, so here's a better look of my week. I'll have to do a part two with the rest of the photos I wanted to post. 

















Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...