CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Introducing My Blog Button!

Last night my "summer insomnia" kicked in again, so what better way to spend my time than create a blog button right? For some reason during the summer there are some nights where I just cannot fall asleep! It must be due to not having more of a regular sleeping schedule like I do during the school year. For the past few nights I have not been able to turn my brain off! Thus the blog button was born. 

Recently, I have been taking more notice of the buttons people have displayed on their blogs, and I have come across some really great blogs because of it. I thought, eh why not? Might as well try it out. Now that I've done it, I'm actually pretty excited about it. I designed it myself so it is pretty simple, but that's really all I need anyway. I was fun to make too! I made three, but then had to narrow it down to this one. I'm not an extremely tech-y person, but I must admit that I do feel that way in the midst of doing all the HTML coding and such that goes along with personalizing a blog. I hope I did it right! 

Anyway, the point of this post is to basically say that If anyone wants to do some button swapping, I would love to know! I do quite enjoy discovering new blogs and new people. If you're interested, you can find my button on the left side of my page.




Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

Olivia

I'd love to swap blog buttons!x

Christina

Great! :) I just stopped by your page to grab yours, but I noticed that you didn't have the code to go with it so I couldn't put it up yet.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...