CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Worth A Thousand Words

"They say a picture is worth a thousand words... and you have two of them!"~Couldn't resist quoting some good old fashioned Princess Diaries there

As I've previously mentioned, I am the reading type. But let's face it, if there's a picture, that's what grabs my attention. A Picture can say so much, and sometimes you just can't put something into words. I love looking at the different things people like to capture on camera. I enjoy looking at photos as much as I enjoy taking them. Whenever I go somewhere I am usually the one running around like a crazy person snapping pictures of everything and everyone. There is something about clicking that button that is so satisfying. I'm definitely not planning on making a career out of this. It's just something I enjoy doing. I sifted through a bunch of my pictures today and found a few (ok a lot) that I wanted to post. 


























Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...