CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Warm Fuzzies

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Sorry for the crazed "it's way past my bedtime" look
I don't know why I keep doing his to myself, but It's currently 2:15 a.m. and I haven't slept a wink. Every day I tell myself "Tonight you will go to sleep at a decent time" yet it never happens. What can I say, YouTube is so addicting! Why did I just discover this guy? I'm currently sat here on my bed all snuggled up in the warmest, coziest, outfit I have ever owned. It has been getting chillier here, and I have a feeling this place has little to none insulation. I have been wandering around the flat swaddled in my duvet trying to keep warm, and while I may have been starting a new fashion statement, it just wasn't practical. Thus the reason I could not pass up this fuzzy lounge outfit while browsing around Primark the other day. And let me tell you, in the few days I have owned it, it has been worth the ten pounds! I was really tempted to invest in a pair of slippers as well, but restrained myself even though my feet are pretty much blocks of ice. Primark has a great selection of cozy pajamas at the moment, so if you've been modeling your bedclothes like I had been, I recommend taking this approach instead. You will actually have full use of your arms and not be constantly tripping over the corners of the blanket that are dragging on the floor.

P.S. This is my 50th post! Hooray for little milestones! :D


Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

Melissa.

I always get my slipper socks from Primark. Only 1 pound and they last so long, and I love how soft and fluffy they are :) You should get some of those!

http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

Christina

Ooo thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to check it out :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...