CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 12, 2012

At The Moment || A Gloomy Day


I thought I might try doing posts like this every once and a while to give some more insight into my life.  I really like reading when other people post about their lives and give you the chance to get to know them better. 

Listening: "Forget You" by Cee Lo
Feeling: Tired and ill
Wearing: A free t-shirt from the Fresher's Fayre (how unexciting)
Looking Forward To: Seeing Wicked in London next week
Wishing: I could go to McFly's book signing later
Wanting: A satchel or some good, comfortable boots
Watching: This Youtube video :D If you've seen the actual music video you will appreciate it all the more. 
Eating: Creme Savers
Thinking About: How I should be writing my essay that's due next week and filling out my ballot for    the election


Keep Smiling,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...