CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's a YMCA Kind of Day

Sometimes I just find myself in the mood to groove to all the classic old school hits. They never fail to get me pumped up, in fact, last year I would always listen to these few songs to get ready for those dreadful calculus tests. Last night I was wide awake and just felt like dancing, so I turned on the tunes and had a good ol' jam. Some of these songs make me feel seriously epic and like I can conquer the world haha. I know I just did a post with a bunch of youtube videos, and I didn't really want to do another one right after it, but I really wanted to do this post so I though eh why not?














Keep Smiling,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...