CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Ten Day You Challenge || Three Films


Finally getting close to the end of the "Ten Day You Challenge". And While it's been fun, it's just taken me ages to actually get through it! I still encourage everyone to try it out though as it's fun to do and fun to read! Today is three films, and I had such a difficult time trying to choose only three. 


1. Anastasia
This is probably my absolute favorite movie of all time! It was such a big part of my childhood, and I still watch it. I had have such a crush on Dimitri. He is definitely my favorite animated man! I know this movie isn't exactly historically correct, but I am still fascinated by the Romanaov family and the mystery of Anastasia. 


2. Sherlock Holmes
I have always loved detective stories and the whole idea of Sherlock Holmes. This is definitely my kind of movie. It's witty, adventurous, set in a great time period, and Jude Law is an amazing man. Overall, it's just a great movie, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone! 


3. Return To Me
I cannot say enough good things about this film. It has something for everyone. It's romance, humor, and emotion rolled into one. I never get tired of watching it. I can't really explain it, but it's just one of those movies that makes you really feel something. If you haven't seen it, you must! 



Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...