CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Ten Day You Challenge || Five Foods


Slowly but surely I am making my way through this challenge. Today is five foods. Let me just say that narrowing it down to just five was pretty difficult, but I managed to do it. 

1. Rice Pilaf
Mmmm just thinking about it now is making my mouth water. I absolutely love this stuff! If you've never had it you must get your hands on some. The Ricearoni is my favorite brand to go with, but the Zataran's isn't bad. I don't even know how to describe it. I'm pretty sure it's just chicken flavored rice, but it is oh so delicious! So far I haven't seen any since I've been in the UK, but I'm still holding out hope that I'll come across some soon. 

2. Cheese
I love cheese. Not all cheese mind you (the sight of cottage cheese literally makes me want to puke), but most of it. There are so many different types and you can do so many different things with it. Mmmm.

3. Bread
Bread goes with everything. You can put basically anything on it, and it will taste good. Also, there is so much variety, so there is something for everyone. I mean really, how can you not like bread?

4. Pasta
I love noodles. Again, you can make so many different meals with them, and they can be the main course or a side dish. To put it simply, they are delicious. 

5. Sesame Chicken
I used to absolutely loathe chinese food, and now I cant get enough. I get the worst cravings for sesame chicken, and I can tell you that's where my money went on multiple occasions last year while I was at college. Ugh, even talking about it now is making me hungry. 

Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...