CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2012

At The Moment || Autumn Has Arrived


Listening To: "Some Kind of Wonderful" by Michael Buble
Feeling: Warm and Toasty
Wearing: Fuzzy pajama set I bought at Primark today
Looking Forward To: Going to Wales on Friday
Wishing: I had a needle and thread so I could fix a rip in my clothes
Wanting: To go to Scotland
Watching: This music video for that I had the opportunity to be a part of. Unfortunately I myself didn't actually make it in, but our sign did in the center at the very back. 
Eating: Nothing at the moment. I'm still full from the feast I cooked for dinner. And by feast of course I mean chicken nuggets and hashbrowns haha
Thinking About: What to do when my family comes to visit me


Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...