CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

September Favorites!



I know it's a tad late, but I really wanted to o a favorites for this month even if it took me a while to post it. 

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Face Wipes
These. Are. Amazing. I heard people rave about them before, but was a little skeptical. I have quite dry, flaky, red, skin around my nose and the corners of my mouth, and usually have to put loads of lotion on to make myself look presentable. Nothing I tried ever worked, and there were times it got so bad that I didn't want to even leave the house or look people in the eye because I felt so repulsive. It's not something I would normally profess to the world, but it's relevant to this product. It really is a struggle, and has also had a negative on my confidence. Ever since I started using these wipes, my skin has been SO much better. It's smoother, more even-toned, and best of all, it's hydrated! I was completely blown away! I hardly had to put lotion or moisturizer on my face, and I felt confident about my skin again. These are also good for removing makeup, and just giving your face an all around cleanse. They make your skin a little bit tingly, which I like because then I feel like it's working ;) 

Equate Nail Polish Remover Pads
I picked these up from Wal-Mart before I left because they are ideal for traveling. I didn't want to pack an entire bottle of remover and a bag of cotton balls, so I decided to try these. They are so handy! It's a pad that already had remover on it so you can just whip it out and start using it. It lasts for all ten nails as well. 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
I have this in the shade Crush, but I have my eye on just about every color! I love these. They are hydrating, and last on your lips for hours. I even woke up one morning and my lips were still stained. 

Tres Semme Freshstart Volumizing Dry Shampoo
This is the first and only dry shampoo I have ever tried, and I must say that I quite like it. I can't really say if it's better than any other kind, but It makes my hair feel and look clean, and really, that's all you can hope for in a dry shampoo right? When I use all of this up I'm looking forward to trying Batiste to see how that compares because I've heard great things about it. 

My Scent Perfume Atomizer
Again, I bought this for traveling purposes. It's a perfume atomizer that you can fill with your own perfume of choice to take on the go so you don't have to lug around a glass bottle everywhere. I got mine from T.J. Maxx, but I know there are different brands on the market so it shouldn't be too hard to find one. 

Headbands
I used to wear headbands all the time, but most of my favorite ones snapped, so I stopped for a while. Recently, I've started wearing them again and I think it is the perfect way to add a little something extra to an outfit. I can only wear the hard ones that stop behind your ears because my head is so flat on the back unfortunately, but I have my eye on some really cute floral ones from Primark. 

Music
I have been listening to Kris Allen's newest album "Thank You Camellia" in the past couple of weeks. It's one of those albums that you can listen straight through without skipping any songs. My personal favorites are "Better With You" "Monster" and "Rooftops". I also have been loving the song "I Love It" by Icona Pop ever since my friend introduced me to it in August. It's a great song that always gets me pumped up and always makes me want to sing at the top of my lungs. 

Television/ Movies
Ever since I saw The Taming of the Shrew at the Globe Theater, I have been re watching both the 10 Things I Hate About You movie, and the T.V. series. I had forgotten how much I loved both of them. It's a good thing to watch when you just want to sit back, relax, and not have to think hard. 

Food
I have rediscovered my love for Kinder Buenos. We don't have them back in the states, but my friend brought some back with her from Germany and Spain a few summers ago. I was craving chocolate and caved and bought some. It was probably the best decision I had that week. 




Keep Smiling, 

2 comments:

Melissa.

I really want those face wipes! I have really dry red flakey skin so I must try them! I wonder if I can order them online!

http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

Christina

I just Googled it, and it looks like you should be able to get them off of Amazon :) They saved my skin!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...