CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Some Of My Favorite Christmas Gifts

I love reading/watching what people got for Christmas because I think it can be really interesting. For this reason I decided to post a few of the things I received from family and friends. I would like to point out that I am not trying to show off, and I am grateful for everything that I got! I had a really great Christmas, and I hope you did as well!

I love the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. They are probably my current favorite lip product so I was really glad to receive those. I am also in love with the leather bracelet my mom picked out for me. I never told her I wanted anything like it, so she picked it out on her own, and she did well! I'm also proud to announce that I was given the perfume that I have been crazy about since this summer, so this will most likely be the last time you will have to hear about it on this blog! 

This Minnie Mouse mug is perfect for me! I love polka dots, and I love Minnie Mouse. Maybe I love Minnie Mouse because she wears polka dots... hmmm. Although this sort of reminds me of a mushroom. I know there was a Mickey Mouse mug as well, but Minnie is so much cuter. 

This must have been the Christmas for Purse-giving, because I received three. The dark green one is from my parents, the red from my aunt and uncle, and the black from one of my friends before I left England. 
My favorite animal is definitely giraffes, my parents gave me these giraffe measuring cups. They knew I probably won't use them for cooking since they aren't the most practical, but they are great for keeping little things in. 
Sticking with the giraffe theme, I also got this cute little giraffe that you can heat up in the microwave as a sort of heating pad to sleep with or to soothe sore muscles I suppose. I named him Filbert ;) I purchased these headphones from Target with a gift card that I was given. I'm definitely not one of those people that will wear them as a fashion statement. I probably won't wear them in public at all. I wanted a pair because the ones I have now are constantly falling out of my ears because they don't fit properly, and they make my ears hurt sometimes. Since I have a roommate, I wear headphones a lot when I watch movies and listen to music. 


Have a safe and happy new year everyone! 


Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

Melissa.

Giraffe twins! He looks just like mine. It looks like you had a really good Christmas. I absolutely love the measuring cups, they are so cute.

Heather Nixon

The mug and measuring cups are adorable! :)


www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...