CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Is Coming || Oh There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays!


I'm home! It feels so good to be back in my native land. My mom and sister picked me up from the airport yesterday, but we didn't want to get stuck in traffic since it was rush hour, so we made a stop at the Mall of America to do some holiday shopping. It was so weird to see all of the prices in dollars again! I love the mall this time of year since it looks so festive with it's giant Christmas trees and oversized ornaments hanging from the ceiling. In most ways it feels like I never left home, but there are some things that have thrown me off. I actually asked my dad if he painted a wall, and he said it's been that color for the last five years...oops. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was the smell. It smelled like Christmastime, and all of the memories from past winters came flooding back. It was dark out when I arrived, and the house was all lit up with Christmas lights on both the inside and the outside.



Is it too weird to include a picture of my bathroom?? It's one of the most festive rooms of the house! 

I just got back from Target, and boy did I miss that place! I thought I was having withdrawals while I was away :P While I was there, I saw one of my best friends that I haven't seen since before I left. It was so good to see her again! All in all it was a successful shopping trip and I'll probably spend the rest of my evening wrapping gifts, which is something love to do. I hope everyone is having a splendid holiday season!

Haha I just heard my mom say that I could come and eat. Music to my ears after three and a half months of living off of frozen food. 


Keep Smiling, 

2 comments:

Melissa.

Can I please just come and live in your house? I want a Christmassy bathroom! Your tree looks so pretty too. Make sure you post lots more photographs! I love seeing how people decorate and spend the holidays :) x

Christina

Haha come on over! I will most likely be posting many more photos. I tend to go a bit crazy this time of year! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...