CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Is Coming || My Favorite Christmas Movies

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that there are those holiday movies that you absolutely must watch before Christmas rolls around. I personally, have a fair few of them so I though I would share them with you. 

1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
This is one of my favorites of the holiday season. It is so festive and full of cheer. I just love it! I know about every line, and it never seems to get old. 

2. Borrowed Hearts
This is one of those movies that I grew up watching, and it became such a classic for the holiday season. It's the perfect mix of christmas spirit and romance. We owned it on VHS but it must have been edited because I watched in on Netflix last year, and was surprised that there were new scenes in it. 

3. Eloise at Christmastime
This is another one of those movies that quickly became a classic for my sister and I. We first watched it when it aired on the Wonderful World of Disney (who remembers how awesome that was?), and luckily we recorded it because we've watched it every year since. We both had major crushes on Bill ;) 

4. Elf
Of course, you can't go wrong with elf. It was inevitable that it would show up on this list. It's still hilarious, no matter how often you watch it. It seems to be one of those films that I end up watching more than once every Christmas because everyone always seems to be watching it. 

5. The Muppet Christmas Carol
I watch this every year with my family, and we probably spend the majority of the time talking/singing along with it. The songs are so catchy! 

6. I'll Be Home For Christmas
I loved this movie so much when I first saw it on T.V. They used to show it every year, but then decided to stop. I watched it again a couple of Christmases ago, and sill liked it no matter how cheesy it is. In fact, I may even go watch it! 

7. The Holiday
As I mentioned in this post, I saw this movie for the first time last year, and fell in love with it. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner! I'm sure I'll continue watching this every year. 

 
8. While You Were Sleeping
While the title always strikes me as slightly creepy, the movie is great! You could watch this movie any time of year as it's not all about Christmas, but I like to save it for this time of year. 



Keep Smiling, 

2 comments:

Melissa.

I have a post on this too, haha! :) I haven't seen or heard of Borrowed Hearts before so that'll be a new one. I don't think I've seen Eloise at Christmastime either. I love these posts because I learn about new films then :) yay!

Christina

Yay! I'm glad you liked it! I love discovering new films as well, so I'll definitely read yours :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...