Tomorrow is the day that I'm going home after three and a half months in England. It's very bittersweet, and I just said my last goodbye. It wasn't fun at all. I miss everyone already! That being said, I am excited to be home for the holidays, and back in my native land.
I'm looking forward to...
- Christmas with the fam
- Going to Target
- Not having to worry about the exchange rate
- Seeing all of my family and friends
- Putting the Christmas decorations up
- My room
- Having all of my clothes/shoes/accessories in one place to choose from
- Home-cooked meals
- Not having to go grocery shopping all the time
- Making Christmas cookies
- American food
- Lounging around by the fire in the middle of all the christmas decorations
- Being able to call/text people instead of having to use Facebook or Skype
- Being able to lounge around in my pj's all day