CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Yesterday, This Happened...

Whew! I just went to my last class of the semester and took the test. Now all I have to do it turn in all of my essays and I'm good to go! Yesterday when I should have been studying, I saw something on twitter that was perfect. Now, I've mentioned several times before how much I love McFly, and I know it may be getting old, but oh well. Tom and Dougie recently wrote a children's book, and have been doing book signings. I saw the posts on twitter before about the upcoming signings, but ignored them because I wasn't planning on going. However, yesterday was different. I saw where it was at, and thought I was imagining things. It was literally at the mall in the place that I'm living right now. Just a short walk away really. I saw this like ten minutes before it started but decided to go check it out anyway. Long story short, I met them, and now my life is complete! :D 





Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...