CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Butler Please.

Dressing for the spring weather

Final exams are swiftly approaching, and that means the end of the school year is drawing to a close. For some people, this is a sad thing, but I'm definitely looking forward to it! The end of the year that is, not the exams. I'm dreading those... School has been pretty tough lately, and juggling the mountains of homework and studying hasn't been easy. I just don't understand those people who always skip class and never study. How do they do it?? If you are one of those people please tell me your secret! I can't wait until all of my assignments are turned in and my last exam is finished. I just need to make it through these next two weeks and then I'll be free to live in the comfort of my own home and sleep in my own bed again. The things I'm looking forward to the most are being with my family and friends again, not having to share a room, and best of all, no homework whatsoever! I can't even imagine all the free time I'll have. It's been such a rare thing this semester I've almost forgotten what to do when I don't have homework.  

One thing that has definitely put me into a better mood is the weather. It's been so nice the past few days! People have definitely started coming out of the woodwork. It's crazy how many people I saw skateboarding, rollerblading, and biking on my walk back from class yesterday! I haven't always noticed it, but the weather does have a big impact on people's moods, mine included (even if it does mean my allergies are sure to act up). My spirits were instantly lifted yesterday when I heard the sound of a lawnmower and the birds chirping through the open window. I've always found it easier to do my homework when it's nice outside for some reason. Which is weird because it usually has the opposite affect on people.  

This spring weather has definitely made me want to bust out the bright clothes and nail polish. I finally got the chance to paint my nails a color I have been wanting for ages. I have a slight rather large nail polish obsession, and can't stand not having my nails painted. I took a color off of them the other day for a few hours and got a little bit freaked out when I saw my hands typing on my keyboard. They looked so naked without any polish! The color I chose was Essies' Butler Please. It's such a nice pop of color for my nails. It's my fist Essie polish (So many good colors, but I can never justify the price) and so far I really like it. Although it doesn't dry as shiny as I would have liked, but that's what top coats are for right? I also really love the name. It's so regal. 



I hope everyone is enjoying their spring so far! 


Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...