CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I LOVE Weddings!

I love weddings more than the average person. I've probably seen every wedding themed romantic comedy in existence, and some of my all-time favorite movies are in that genre. There is something about the ceremony and tradition of it all. Watching two people so excited to spend the rest of their lives together puts me into such a good mood. It's even more special when those two people are people you are close to. This past Friday my cousin got married, and it was such a special day for her. I'm really close with most of my cousins since we all grew up together. This particular cousin grew up down the street from me, and most of my childhood memories include her and her sisters. We have always been able to just wander into each other's homes without knocking, and the day of the wedding was no different. People were running from house to house getting their hair and makeup done, picking up dresses and changing into them, and my mom was pinning and adjusting things on the dresses left and right. I remember when my cousin fist met the groom and how excited she was. That same excitement was still there five years later on their wedding day. One of my sisters was a bridesmaid, and my other sister and I were asked to hand out the programs at the ceremony, and greet people at the reception. I couldn't have been happier to do it. I had so much fun seeing all my relatives, dancing, and taking pictures. Now I'm really looking forward to my sister's wedding this fall! 

My sister and I getting ready
My other sister getting ready

I wore Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac on my nails. It doesn't look the best because
I did it really quickly! 


First Dance 
Father Daughter dance
We always seem to end up wearing the decorations...
Sisters



Keep Smiling, 

2 comments:

Gemma Etc.

Ooh I love your nail polish, it's so pretty!!! I love Weddings too <3 xx
Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

Christina

Thank you! Although, I have to say it didn't last very long unfortunately.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...