CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Festivities!

The trampled yard with a few stragglers still looking for easter eggs.

Delicious cakes my Uncle made

My sister and I


I had a great Easter. As usual, we went to my uncles house where he puts on a huge Easter egg hunt. He goes crazy every year putting money and candy in those plastic easter eggs they sell in the stores every year. The money really entices the college kids as well as the graduated students still trying to pay off loans. It's funny to see people of all ages tromping around desperately gathering up easter eggs. It was even more comical this year due to the snow and mud. Everyone was sliding around and digging through the snow. To make things a little more interesting, there are a certain number of special eggs hidden that are harder to find. Before you open it up, you can decide if you want to sell it back to my uncle for five dollars, or open it where there could either be more money inside or a joke gift. I decided to sell one of mine and keep the other. Neither of them had money in them, so I came out five dollars richer, and also got a can of sausages ;) 


Keep Smiling,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...