CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Favorites!


Whoop, Whoop! It's April! I feel more excited for spring this year for some reason. I think it has something to do with all the spring trends I'm seeing in the stores. I'm loving all the bright and pastel colors! I've tried a few more products since my last favorites post, so I thought I would talk about some of the ones I really liked! 

Philosophy Sugar Sprinkles Funnel Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath
I've had this for a while, but have been using it a lot more recently, and it seriously smells so good! To be honest, judging it by the name, I didn't expect to like it at all, but it smells amazing. I only use it as a shower gel, and my only complaint is that I wish the scent lasted longer on my skin. 

Hair Bows
I wrote an entire post about how I made these hair bows, and I think they are the perfect spring accessory. 

Sunglasses
Since the sun has been making an appearance more often (thankfully!), I purchased some new sunglasses, since I needed a dressier pair. These are from Target, and have a really pretty gold design on the side that unfortunately you can't see in the picture. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo (Barely Branded)
Sorry this is such a bad photo! This color is a light nude/tan color. I featured a this product in a different shade in a previous favorites post, and since I really liked that one, I decided to try out a different color. I love these eyeshadows because they work great as a base or on their own if you're in a hurry. I just use my finger to apply it. It's super simple! 

Teasing Brush
My hair is rather limp and non-voluminous, so I decided to try this brush. I was actually surprised at how well it works! It's so much easier than using a comb, which never really worked on my hair anyway. 

Yes to Grapefruit Correct and Repair Brightening Facial Towelettes
I have mentioned before how much I love the yes to cucumber facial wipes, and heard good things about these ones as well. after trying them, I definitely agree with the people who have ben raving about them. They are supposed to be exfoliating, but don't feel like it at all. however, I think this is a plus because then I can use them everyday without irritating my skin. My face already looks and feels smoother. 

H2O Hydrating Marine Moisture Mask
I have a few really dry patches on my face, and sometimes it becomes really hard to control them and keep them hydrated. I had been looking for a hydrating face mask, since nothing else I've tried has seemed to work. The name of this product immediately drew me in (for obvious reasons). This mask made the rest of my skin incredibly soft and smooth, but sadly didn't seem to have a huge affect on my dry patches. I guess I'll still be looking for that miracle product (if it actually exists). The only thing that concerns me about this, is the fact that it really burns for a little while after I apply it. Is that bad?

Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
The reason I got this was because Target was all sold out of the BB cream I wanted to try, and I'll admit that the packaging of this product really drew me in. It's a nice light alternative to foundation, but still makes my skin look more even-toned. I do have to avoid putting it on the dry skin though, because it becomes flakey and accentuates the areas I want to hide! 

Reese's Egg
Easter candy is by far my favorite out of all the holiday candy. Maybe because there are so many varieties of Reese's to choose from. All the candy companies really seem to up their game around Easter time. You simply cannot go wrong with the classic Reese's egg! They are so delicious! 

Store
Obviously I'm including Target, my favorite store of all time. The reason I felt the need to talk about it now though is because WOW, they have such an incredible spring stock! I literally cannot walk in there without wanting everything! The clothes, shoes, makeup and accessories section are sure to be the death of me. I go in there because I ned one thing, and leave two hours later, with way more stuff. I need to start wearing blinders ;)

T.V. Shows
I'm still loving Ugly Betty, but sadly I'm on the last season. Why was it cancelled?? I liked it before, but in the previous season, really started to realize just how good it actually is. I also still really like New Girl. What I've been waiting for since the show started finally happened, and it was amazing! I won't say what just in case you haven't seen it yet, but it's good. These two shows are the only ones that actually make me laugh out loud. 

Songs
I've always loved the song Titanium by David Guetta and Sia, but really started to realize just how much recently. I've also been listening to this remix, and also this one. I've also been listening to the song Change by Churchill (love the video too), and Restless Heart by Matt Hires, which were both free songs of the week on iTunes. The last song I listened to a lot in March was this version of House of the Rising Sun by Pip Arnold. 



Keep Smiling,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...