CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pinspiration No. 3

Over the past year or so, my interest in photography has been growing more and more every day. It goes hand in hand with my love of traveling. I oftentimes get the urge to set off on an adventure with a suitcase and my camera. Alas, I am a poor college student and traveling on my every whim isn't exactly in the budget. There are days where I just want to co on a crazy photography spree. However, it's not always easy to find things to photograph, especially where I'm living now. The weather hasn't been the greatest, and I'm not a huge fan of the town in general. There are those few moments when I see something beautiful, but those always seem to be the times I never have my camera with me or I'm in a rush to get to class. I know I'm not the best photographer, and I have loads to learn, but it just makes me so happy. I could spend hours organizing, editing, and looking through all my pictures. I've considered taking a photography class, but I'm afraid the pressure to meet the deadlines will take the fun out of it for me. Also, with my crazy schedule it would be difficult to squeeze it in. Since I returned from England, it's hard to find things worthy of photographing because everything there was just so beautiful! It's times like these that I turn to Pinterest to satisfy my photography craving (so to speak). I get so inspired by all the creative and breathtaking pictures, so I thought I would share some more of them with you. 














Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...