CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 5, 2013

"Puttin' Down My Story in a Popular Song" ~ My Finals Playlist


With final exams swiftly approaching, I've spent most of my time sitting in this chair with my eyes glued to my school work. (With the exception of a quick Facebook break here and there ;))The only thing that's making all the studying more bearable is of course music. Although, it may be more distracting at times since I have trouble keeping my inner Michael Buble under control. (As proof of how much I've been sitting at my computer typing essays and finishing up projects, I have to say that I had to type that last sentence several times before it made any sense. My fingers are just not working anymore!) Anyway, I just thought I would post some of the songs I've been listening to a lot recently. I love discovering new music, so if you have any song suggestions please let me know! 




Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...