CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 25, 2013

Dear Spring, Stop being so Bashful. Sincerely, Christina




Sigh, I'm so sick of this weather. I feel like it snows every day. And it's almost April! This shouldn't surprise me considering where I live, but I just want the snow to be gone! Easter is the time for breaking out the bright colors and pastels, but I feel kind of silly doing that when there are huge snow banks lining the streets. I remember it was sooo warm last year at this time. But hey, at least it's been sunny everyday, which has definitely lifted my spirits. Hopefully it warms up at least a little for Easter because I'm really looking forward to it! 

Keep Smiling,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...