CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Luck of the Irish

Some of the food we feasted upon. I thought I took pictures of the rest, but
apparently not
Just a  few of the shoes
To say that St. Patrick's day is a big deal in my town would be an understatement. Mostly everyone who lives here is of Irish heritage and my high school mascot was a leprechaun. Real intimidating right? Needless to say, everyone goes all out with the decorations and dressing up in anything green with clovers on it (and incorporates every other Irish stereotype) for the big parade that happens the saturday before March 17. Over the last several years we have started up a little tradition at my house where my parents cook traditional Irish food, my dad throws on some Irish tunes, and my relatives slowly pile into our house after the parade. You may have noticed the pattern of how we love to get together and eat haha ;) My house isn't the smallest, but it certainly feels that way with half of my relatives crammed into every room. I want to go back to Ireland so much!

I hope you all are having a great St. Patrick's day! 


Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...