CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

"The truth is, I'll stay at Downton until you're ready to run away with me."

I absolutely love Downton Abbey! It took me forever to choose a quote for the title because there are so many good ones. I've been watching ever since it first premiered in the U.S. and have been hooked from the start. It has something for everyone, romance, humor, emotion, scheming. All of the things that make a good show. Plus I'm a sucker for anything that takes place before the late 20th - 21st century. I even got my entire family watching it and some of my friends. I can't even express how much I love it. I'm just finished season three, and while I thought the first two seasons tested my emotions, season three has really been warring on them! But that is one of the reasons that I love it so much. It makes you actually feel something. I always forget just how good it is until I start watching again. So. Much. Drama. I've seen the first season twice, and I'm thinking about watching it again, along with season two. I can't believe how much things have changed from season to season. My feelings and opinions on the characters are constantly changing, and sometimes I wish my life was as dramatic as theirs.

























On a completely random side note, has anyone noticed how much Branson looks like Niall from One Direction? I suppose it doesn't help that they speak the same either. 


Keep Smiling, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...