CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Ten Day You Challenge || Six Places


Hello everyone! Yes, I'm still alive. I feel bad for kind of neglecting my blog a bit recently, but so much has been happening since I've gotten here. It's hard finding time to sit down and organize all my thoughts, so I'm back with the ten day you challenge. Today we're talking six places. I was originally going to write about six places I want to visit, but I've decided to do a mixture of that, and some of my favorite places that I've been to. 

1. England

I've wanted to go to England for years. And when I say years, I really mean it. I don't know why, but I have always been so fascinated by the culture, history, and of course, the accent. (I still can't believe I'm here!) In the short time that I've been here, I've already crossed a few things off of my bucket list, and I hope to accomplish more things before I leave in December. 

2. Scotland
Photo from Google

I never had much interest in visiting Scotland until pretty recently. I saw some pictures of the beautiful landscapes and architecture, and now it is at the top of my list of places to travel to while I'm in Europe. 

3. Washington D.C.
Photo from Google
Since I am kind of a history buff, I would be crazy not to want to visit my nation's capital. There is so much to see there, and I can't wait to visit some day. 

4. Italy
Photo taken by my dad

Italy is the first place in Europe I ever traveled to, and the experience has really stuck with me. I was seven when I first went, and nine the second time, and I still remember it so vividly. It was there that my interest in traveling was piqued. It was a truly eye-opening experience, and I hope to go back eventually because there is still so much to see! 

5. France
Photo taken by my dad
I traveled to Paris years ago with my family, and it was another truly great experience. We had some really good times, saw the amazing sights, and of course, at delicious food! 

6. Ireland

I talk more about this particular trip in a separate post that you can read HERE

I had to use some of my dad's pictures because I didn't was still using a film camera on those trips :) 


Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

Huda

Aww, what a lovely post! I want to do this tag. It seems fun :) I think out of those, the places I want to visit the most are France and Italy :)

Christina

Thank you so much! :) It has been a fun tag, you should definitely give it a go if you want to. I really enjoy reading it when other people do it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...