CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

A Bloggy Day In London Town









Greetings from England! Yes, thats right, I made it! It is so beautiful here! I am having such a wonderful time so far. I have seen so many great things, and met some really great people. I've been so busy (which is why I haven't posted in a while), and I can't believe I've only been here for a week! It seems like so much longer. This past week has been a rush of sightseeing, trying new things, and meeting people. My feet are completely torn up and blistered, but it's been totally worth it. 

The flight over here wasn't a smooth one, but I was able to find my way around the airports without a problem. I was seated next to a really nice guy from London on the airplane, and he gave me a bunch or really helpful tips. It was a little sad when we had to part ways at customs, because I knew I would probably never see him again. 

The first couple of days I was with a group from America, and we went around London seeing the sights. We saw all the touristy things of course, and we even saw a play at the globe theater. It was incredible. The actors were really, really, good, and it was hilarious! Those few days are some I hope I never forget. I've made so many good memories so far, and I still have another couple of months until I come home! 

The area I'm staying in now is really nice. I can't wait to visit all the shops, and buy some new things. I'm already finding my way around, so within the next few weeks I should be a pro. 

Oh and don't worry, I'm still planning on finishing the "Ten Day You Challenge" when I have enough time to get everything together and organized. 

Keep Smiling,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...