CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

Dipping My Toes Into the Waters of Photography

I really enjoy taking pictures, and I thought I would take this opportunity to post a few of my favorites. But first I just wanted to say that when I say that I'm an amateur photographer, I really mean it. I like to take pictures, but I don't know all that much about cameras etc. I've never studied photography and probably never will. It's just something I like to do for fun, and sometimes I end up with a rare good one out of the bunch. ;) 











All of the ones with people in them are candid shots except for the last one (obviously), which is probably why I like them so much. Oh and I guess I could say that the first one is only semi-candid. 

2 comments:

Unknown

i'll be honest, when i this post showed up on my dashboard the first thing i though was "she's going to post pictures of the cherry spoon." ha ha and you totally did! i love it! i've never really understood the cherry-on-the-spoon sculpture, but it's pretty stinkin' cool :)
i'm also glad to see that you have some lovely pictures of my home as well :)

-alexandra

Christina

Hahaha oh yes, the cherry on the spoon. :) That was the first and only time I've been there so I went a little photo crazy!
Duluth is so beautiful. I had to include some pictures of it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...